Find the Right Water Treatment Solution – Every Time
Explore our range of water quality products or reach out to discuss a water issue. We’ll help you identify the cause and find a solution that fits.
Become a Dealer
Please complete the form below and a local representative will be in touch shortly.
How We Help
Supplying Water Quality Professionals with Equipment and Support
We’re here to help you with your business. Start a dealer account with us and access everything we have to offer.
Whether you need marketing support, a warranty program, or an expert eye on a client challenge — we’re here to help.
Top Tier Products
Our water treatment equipment helps to purify and filter water, helping protect water quality for all types of water uses.
Training and Programs
We offer hands-on workshops and training programs to product dealers so you can work efficiently and earn great ratings.
Instead of guessing, send water analysis samples to an independent lab through us and know exactly what water issues are at play and what solutions will work.
At Charger, We’re Committed to Always Having the Latest in Water Treatment Technology: Fleck 5800 XTR2 Enhanced with AccuSense Technology
Enjoy high-quality water, even in areas where water hardness fluctuates. This adaptive and efficient system reduces unnecessary regenerations and helps reduce salt usage and water waste.
- AccuSense™ Technology adapts to water hardness, providing more efficient regenerations, allowing for more complete use of the resin bed and reducing unnecessary regenerations.
- Processes real-time water hardness data through the XTR2 sensor control.
- Features noncorrosive 18-karat gold-plated sensor probes that continuously analyze the resin bed, initiating regeneration only when actual hardness is detected.
- 30-50% reduction in salt usage and water waste, based on internal calculations.
- Installation is quick and easy – just set the time of day and the system is ready to go.
- Reliable design helps protect pipes and appliances from hard water damage.
- For best results, always pretreat incoming water that contains iron or manganese.
- Pentair sensor tanks and sensor probes are required for complete system assembly.
“If you’re a water treatment dealer, you need to hook up with these guys.”
Find Your Nearest Charger Distribution Center
With regional OEM and distribution centers across the U.S., you’ll have easy access to local experts ready to help build, test, and deliver water treatment supplies.
Training for Professionals
Learn How to Troubleshoot and Maintain Water Quality Equipment
Who knew valves could be so much fun?
Find out just how we design, test, and maintain our water treatment products. In our hands-on workshops and training programs, you’ll get small group instruction with field experts and product designers.
5-Star Water Quality Partner for More Than 40 Years
Our expertise is your expertise.
We know water. Our team members have been on your side of the table and know how to help identify quality issues, work with your customers, and solve the water quality needs at hand.
Lean on us for those hard-to-diagnose challenges. Choose products that get the job done — right. We want you to have complete confidence when you walk into a conversation with a customer so you can sell more effectively while building loyalty.
“Calen & Justin over at Charger take care of all of our water treatment needs and help us out even when it’s not a product they carry. I appreciate their professionalism and friendliness.”